Thursday, September 20, 2007

Underwater Wedding, Jerry & ELVIS!

Here is a piece I just finished for a group show that I will be part of in December. The show is called SUB 1K and will be at Distinction Art Gallery in California.
The exhibition runs from December 5 - February 2, 2008
www.distinctionart.com



Be With Me Under the Sea
12 x 9 inches, oil on wood
.click to enlarge.

PHILLUSTRATION '07
-I was accepted into Phillustration, a juried exhibition of illustration that was put together by The Philadelphia Sketch Club. My piece, "Jerry" was also awarded honorable mention. The show will be up until September 30th at the Sketch Club (235 S. Camac st.) and features over 100 works by local Illustrators. It's definitely worth checking out and I am honored to have my work hanging on the wall next to some of todays greatest working illustrators.

ELVIS
-Also, I was asked to write for the culture shock section in this weeks city paper. As a continuation of my current obsession, I chose to write about ELVIS!
http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2007/09/20/culture-shock

No comments: