Thursday, October 16, 2008

A cover & a feature.

Here are two pieces I just did this weekend for the Seattle Weekly, a cover and a feature illustration. The article was about how judges are elected in Washington, and the lack of information voters have. The art director came to me with her ideas already in mind, and although these aren't exactly images I would normally paint, I enjoyed the challenge and feel pretty good about the outcome.








link to article:
http://www.seattleweekly.com/2008-10-15/news/the-way-we-elect-judges-is-a-sham/

3 comments:

chriswhetzel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chriswhetzel said...

Ha Ha! Awesome! Although the second one makes me feel a bit uncomfortable... :)

Damon said...

I wrote the article. Thanks for the artwork--I love it!