Thursday, June 11, 2009

So it's been about 3 years, but I spent the other day revisiting the world of bookbinding. I made this mini accordion style book/portfolio of some of my paintings. I think sometimes I forget how much I enjoy making things other than oil paintings, though I do enjoy making those too :)

Tomorrow night is the opening reception of the Uarts Showcase at Elle-Bees in Manasquan NJ. Elle-Bees was started last year by two Uarts grads, its an awesome little shop with paintings, jewelry, clothing and other oddities. I will be showing a few paintings and there is sure to be tons of great work by many great Uarts students, almuni and faculty. So if you're in the jersey shore area it's definitely worth checking out.



And last but certainly not least, one of my favorite blogs gave me a nice shout out which can be seen here :)

No comments: