Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's been a little while....

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have a new piece to share today and a lot more over the next few weeks....

This painting was a bit experimental and I had a lot of fun playing around. Unfortunately this is not the best image of it. I finished it for a show that was put together at Triumph Brewery in old city Philadelphia. Since it required a lot of building up with layers, I didn't get to add as many as I wanted before the show, but when I get the piece back I'll continue to work on it and get a better image of it.





Lace Trees
13 x 39 in.
oil and acrylic on wood


In other news I received a bronze in the professional illustration category of Creative Quarterly 17, the issue will be on newsstands in December, the work can also be viewed on their online gallery in December as well.

Coming up:
The Autumn Society's "Dia De Los Muertos" show at Proximity Gallery
Kevin Smith book release exhibit at Gallery 1988 LA
"Under The Influence: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" at Gallery 1988 LA
More collaborative jewelry with Monika

No comments: