Thursday, May 13, 2010

FILLING YOU IN!!!!!


I've been busy preparing for the Art Star Craft Bazaar which is this weekend down at Penns Landing. Be sure to stop by and visit me and Monika, we'll be at booth 5 near the Chestnut street entrance selling prints, paintings & jewelry!

You can visit the Art Star Craft Bazaar website for more info.

Some other things coming up....

Made in America is a group show I will be participating in at the Trust Gallery in Philly, the show opens June 6th and I'll have more info soon!! Below is the show flyer


In June I will also be part of a drawing/print show at the Bean Cafe on South St. in Philly. More info to come on that as well :)



Gizmo
5 x 18 in.
graphite & acrylic on paper



(framed)

And lastly, check out our ad on the inside cover of the current MetalSmith Magazine!!



Clearer picture of the ad...

No comments: