Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bye Bye Summer

First and Foremost.....
I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE, Finally!
This has been long overdue, so be sure to check it out, www.danieller.com



This summer has been a busy one, and went by too fast! Besides my opening at Sienna Gallery, I was fortunate enough to spend a month up in the Berkshires (Ironically, the exact same town, Lenox Ma, that my opening was in-crazy!) teaching drawing at Belvoir Terrace, a girls art camp. It was a really great experience, spending my days teaching in an old greenhouse and meeting tons of great students as well as other talented artists/staff. Below is some work I completed during my stay there, including an invitation for my sister's bridal shower which was another big event of the summer for me.

I have a few projects in the works as well as shows coming up that I'll be sure to post about! But for now, I am looking forward to the fall weather, some beach cruising & my sisters wedding :)



"There are Different Names for the Same Place"
14 x 18 in.
oil on wood




-Invitation drawing




-Full invitation



ink trees
18 x 24 in.
ink on paper



*detail



*detail

No comments: